O roses roses, the roses that i scorn,
of perilous love and bloody thorns.
Yet every metaphor, before their beauty, speechless became,
Embrace embrace, fondle i will, these deadly roses;
Every mimosa, in her radiance, cries in shame,
To death, To death, bleed i will, for her divine kisses.

Sunday, June 05, 2005
Grunts. This weekend will most probably be the last one for awhile that im going to spend in absolute peace zzz. i hate you 41 (reference: its an armour unit -_-) and most ironically someone with the worst fitness in the company, which unfortunately happens to be me, has been chosen to be the officer commanding's gunner...sigh. Apparently it isn't easy to be his gunner, since i may have to cross train several other vehicles before i can actually qualify to be his crew. Another issue not exactly worth rejoicing-____-, my whole fricking tank platoon comes from ITE, with the only exception of myself. certainly not prejudiced against them in any way, i do not actually doubt their character, but it is dreadfully difficult to communicate and clique with this bunch of people since our interests, perspective to life, basically our general frequency do not even come close to any form of resemblance, not to mention the impossibility of matching in personality (the becoming of true bosom friends that is).

Strangely the running schedule seemed only to have withstood about a week of test heh. i came to a consensus with myself with a logical reason-_-, its time to enjoy life a little since it'll very soon be tough times lol. Someone find out whens the next long weekend for me zzz. Man i realise i may be confined quite a bit from now on seeing that the basic requirement of 41 is to have silver for ippt and a pass for soc sigh, looks like its really time to train and slim down inside.

mutters, i miss squash so much. and plans today (sunday) has been scrapped due to the absence of some- unnamed personnels lol. ROAR TONG, havent you learnt to wake up early yet ;P lol, and our dear regular squashie kwanrong paying tributes to god knows what that kept him occupied this morning ..

mmmm. getting a little lazy and am currently thinking of a method to keep unauthorized people out of my private blog-_- from searching ZZZ. sincerely a simple trespassing of my personal privacy by coming into my site will deserve a death sentence from me and will warrant one most indefinetly. trust me. :)


Side note: I'll be making a page dedicated to my weekly fatalistic ( and often anti-christ unfortunately for some ) writings and poetry creations. Happy reading soon ;)

Getting a little lazy here. Will write more in my next post.
Back to my games i guess ;)
posted by Homan on Sunday, June 05, 2005